Rules and Regulations at Nicco Parks and Resorts Limited
Our aim is to always offer a safe comfortable and most memorable experience to all our guests. The below mentioned measures will help us serve you better. Have a wonderful experience at our Park.
- Park entry is restricted to number of persons as per ticket. The ticket is valid only for the date and time specified.
- Alcohol / outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the Park. People under any kind of intoxication are strictly not allowed to enter the Park.
- A security check is conducted on all visitors, bags, luggage and parcels and other items at the point of entry into the Park and any other locations inside the Park as considered appropriate.
- Visitors are requested to show courtesy to fellow Park guests and the service staff. Do not use any foul language and engage in unsafe and offensive behavior.
- Please maintain discipline in the ride queue area. Members of a group already in queue, are not allowed to join them.
- Visitors are requested to dress appropriately while visiting the park.
- Visitors should not wear Sarees, Dupattas, Long Pants, Shirts, Jeans, Burkha, Denim (Jeans, Three fourth Jeans) cargos & indecent attire while in the Water Rides/ pools.
- Safety is paramount. Since many rides are adventurous, guests are advised to strictly follow the safety instructions of lifeguards, ride operators and read the displayed instructions for safe riding. Management will not be held responsible for any injury/accident due to negligence of the visitors.
- Pools are shallow. Do not dive into pools.
- Pregnant women, heart and high blood pressure patients and those prone to epilepsy, are strictly advised to avoid fast/adventurous rides / Water slides.
- Children should always be accompanied by adults. Parents are asked to pay special attention to children.
- Some rides have height restrictions. Children below the stipulated height are not permitted in such rides.
- Guests may be asked to leave the park even before closing time if necessary.
- Management reserves the right to close any ride at any time for safety/technical reasons without prior notice.
- Guests are requested to take care of their belongings. Management will not be held responsible for any loss of the guests’ personal belongings.
- Management has the right to cancel the ticket and remove any person from the Park premises, if misbehavior or violation of Park rules is reported against him/her.
- There are specified areas for smoking inside the park. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the common areas of the Park.
- Pet animals are not allowed inside the Park.
- Tickets once purchased are non-transferable and non-refundable. Management reserved All rights.
- Rides facilities are subject to its availability.
- Rates may change without prior information.
- The following activities are not allowed without prior approval by the Management:
- Display/ sale of goods or services.
- Distribution / display of printed materials of any kind.
- Unauthorized events and brand promotion.
- Photography, videotaping, recording or otherwise reproducing the image and/ or voice of any persons who enters the park and using the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
For any clarification and assistance kindly be in touch with our executives at the Enquiry Counter.