TERM AND CONDITIONS “DISNEYLAND TRIP FOR LUCKY COUPLES CONTEST” (‘DISNEYLAND CALLING’)
These terms and conditions are applicable for the “DISNEYLAND TRIP FOR LUCKY COUPLES CONTEST” (‘DISNEYLAND CALLING’ hereinafter) being promoted by NICCO PARKS & RESORTS LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “NPRL”). The details of the promotional offer for ‘DISNEYLAND CALLING’ lucky draw contest are detailed in Annexure –I. The Participants agree to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and each Participant hereby agrees to be bound by the Terms and/or by any subsequent revisions of the terms.
- The contest is open only for Indian nationals (hereinafter referred to as ‘Participants’) who have visted Nicco Park during validity of the ‘DISNEYLAND CALLING’ promotional scheme period.
- The details of the offer & eligibility to enter into the lucky draw contest are mentioned in Annexure –I and all the Participant(s) are requested to read and understand the same prior to participating in the ‘DISNEYLAND CALLING’ contest.
- There is no restriction as to the number of entry/entries, through the ‘DISNEYLAND CALLING’ promotional scheme, entered by a Participant to participate in the Contest. However, each visitor is entitled to 1(one) lucky draw chance with every ticket purchased by a vistor.
- After the end of the ‘DISNEYLAND CALLING’ promotional scheme Period, all the entries submitted by the Participants which are correct shall be eligible for a lucky draw. The lucky draw shall be conducted within 30 days or earlier from the end of the ‘DISNEYLAND CALLING’ promotional scheme subject to sole discretion of ‘NPRL’. ‘NPRL’ reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Lucky Draw. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
- The winners shall be informed about the results within 15 days of the completion of the lucky draw by “NPRL” by email/on the mobile phone/address registered with “NPRL”.
- “NPRL” reserves the right to select the number of winner couples and all the winner couples from the lucky draw shall be eligible for a trip to ‘Disneyland’ in Hong Kong for 2 nights and 3 Days, alongwith Return Air Tickets (Economy Class) between Kolkata & Hong Kong and one Day Ticket – ‘Standard Day’ of Disneyland.
- ‘NPRL’ reserves the right to hold and organize lucky draw for ‘DISNEYLAND CALLING’ promotional scheme in phases ie on the basis of receipt of minimum number of qualifying coupons.
- Lucky Draw winners are required to respond within 2 weeks from notification date. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Winners must produce proof of identity e.g PAN/AADHAR/EPIC etc, upon the prize collection.
- Where applicable, prizes not collected within the prescribed time limit shall be disposed of at the Nicco Park management’s sole discretion. The Nicco Park management‘s decision regarding the award of all prizes and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges and appeals may be made or entertained regarding the Nicco Park management ’s decision on the same.
- The receipt by any winner of any prize under this contest/lucky draw is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations of this contest.
- The winners will be responsible for making their own to & fro travel/stay arrangements in Kolkata, if required, and would be required to bear their own travel/stay expenses to reach to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata (from where the flight to Hong Kong shall take off).
- All the expenses of whatsoever nature incurred by the winners for reaching the Kolkata Airport in India will be solely borne by the winners.
- All the winners will leave for Hong Kong on the same date and by the same flight. Tickets once issued will be non-transferable, non-endorsable.
- Airfare cost (travel shall be only by economy class), Hotel Bookings, breakfast and Disneyland Hong Kong ticket i.e “1 Day Ticket – Standard Day” for two persons will be taken care by “NPRL” for this trip from Kolkata to Hong Kong and return. The winners shall have to bear all the local conveyance expenses at Hong Kong on their own, any out of pocket expenses including but not restricted to medical bills, phone bills, extra meals/food/beverages orders, local cabs, laundry, shopping expenses shall be solely borne by the respective winners and not by “NPRL”. The winners will have to purchase their own Medical Insurance at their own cost. ‘NPRL’ will not bear any liability financial or otherwise of the winner couples in connection to the ‘DISNEYLAND CALLING’ promotional scheme.
- “NPRL” shall not pay compensation for the death or disability of a winner or accompanying person resulting from illness, accident or any other cause, nor shall it provide related insurance coverage during travel or during the subsistence of the travel or during staying at Hong Kong.
- Hotel bookings shall be made in “NPRL” nominated Hotel only. Each winner couple will be eligible to stay in one double bed room on twin sharing basis.
- Passports shall have to be arranged by the winners themselves. The winners shall have to furnish their passport within 15 days from the date of getting the intimation from “NPRL”.
- For Hong Kong VISA, the nominated agency by “NPRL” may facilitate to obtain the VISA at winners cost. However, in case the same is not granted by the concerned embassy, “NPRL” shall have no responsibility whatsoever. Winner couples may obtain VISA on arrival at Hong Kong Airport, on production of valid passports.
- “NPRL” shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of this offer.
- “NPRL” shall not be held responsible for any factors which are beyond “NPRL’s control.
- Photographs, interview or any other such matter of the winner’s may be used by “NPRL” for promotional purposes and “NPRL” shall have the intellectual property rights to do so without offering payment of any sort to the participants/winners.
- No dispute regarding the event shall be entertained. “NPRL” reserves the sole right to control the execution of the event.
- The names of the prize winners shall be displayed on the Social Media page of “NPRL”.
- If the participant is not reachable on the mobile number/email Id/address registered with “NPRL” for 7 working days then his/her nomination shall stand cancelled and the next participant shall be given the prize. “NPRL” will not be held responsible in this regard.
- In case a Participant is not contactable, the prize of the winner shall stand forfeited and the next Participant shall be eligible for the prize as per “NPRL’s discretion.
- “NPRL” shall maintain confidentiality of the personal information furnished by the contest Participants.
- The Prizes are non-encashable or non-transferable or non-substitutable against other items and may be subject to availability. The ‘NPRL’ reserves the rights to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- “NPRL” reserves the right to alter, modify or change any terms and conditions herein or modify/change, discontinue, terminate, withdraw the contest at any time during the ‘DISNEYLAND CALLING’ promotional scheme Period, at its sole discretion without prior notice or assigning any reason.
- All contest materials, including details on how to enter and claim prizes are part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry to this Contest.
- Entry into this Contest confirms acceptance of all these Terms and Conditions governing this Contest and NPRL’s decisions regarding the same.
- Employees of “NPRL”, associate companies and its solicitors/auditors shall not be allowed to participate in this contest.
- Acceptance of prizes constitutes permission to the organizer to use the winner’s name, relevant details and/or photographs for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice.
- In case the winner is a minor, his/her parent(s) or legal guardian may redeem the prize at his/her own cost and shall execute such documents as deemed necessary by “NPRL”.
- By participating in this contest the Participants agree and undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified “NPRL”, its associates, employees and agencies from any suit, claim, cost or damages arising out of your conduct in participating in the contest.
- All disputes with respect to this ‘DISNEYLAND CALLING’ Promotion are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or forums of the location of the registered office of Nicco Park & Resorts Limited only.
The manner of the selection of the winners will be as follows:
|Sl No.||No of qualifying Coupons||Maximum Number of Prizes|
|1.||Upto 3000||One Couple|
|2.||3001 – 7000||Two Couples|
|3.||7001 – 10000||Three Couples|
|4.||10001 & Above||Six Couples|